Subject: Re: iriver bootloader

Re: iriver bootloader

From: Johannes Linke <johannes.linke_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:50:06 +0100

Am 20.03.2011 22:15, schrieb albert brown:

>> On 03/20/2011 03:18 PM, albert brown wrote:
>>> I tried to download the manual, its in pdf format and my screen reader
>>> is not able to read it well.
>>> I wonder could you give me the direct link to the Iriver 340 player
>>> bootloader.
>>
>> Rockbox Utility is what is used now. I'll link you to the relevant
>> section of the HTML manual and to Rockbox Utility.
>>
>> First the manual page in question:
>> http://download.rockbox.org/daily/manual/rockbox-iriverh300/rockbox-buildch2.html#x4-90002.2.1
>>

>> Then Rockbox Utility:
>> http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/RockboxUtility#Download
> Hello David,
> I downloaded a file called bootloader-h300.bin,
> for the life of me I know i have to patch this file , but I forget.
>
> albert

Hi,

the Rockbox Utility is everything you need then. David provided the
link. The utility is quite self-explaining, all you need to do is
selecting your player model and choosing complete or minimal
installation. If you read the manual (the other link David gave you),
you would have known that.

Regards