Subject: Re: Recording Your Life With Rockbox

Re: Recording Your Life With Rockbox

From: Ryan Ramage <ryan_at_eckoit.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:41:56 -0600

> One option would be to create a plugin with the required functionality, then
> improve the "autorock" functionality of Rockbox to allow you to configure a
> default plugin to boot to.

The recording screen does not seem to be a "plugin" as such. There is
a config.cfg setting:
start in screen: recording
Which works.

I just wanted to trim away menu items, and the menu flow, and change
some of the button mappings (during recording) to make it easier for
the average person to use it as just a liferecorder. If there is a way
to do all that through the configs or a plugin, I am all for it.