Subject: Re: FM radio presets on iriver H10 5GB

Re: FM radio presets on iriver H10 5GB

From: Roger <dodgy-curry_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 17:31:34 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
To: "Roger" <dodgy-curry_at_ntlworld.com>; "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:19 PM

Of couse, just _much_ harder. ;-(
I wasn't asking for sympathy, just advice with things I don't understand.

> If I knew off-hand, I'd let you know, but there is an HTM version of the
> manual which is totally accessible.

That was my starting point...
However, I had copied abd pasted the releevent section into Textpad set to
huge font and therefore missed
the link to download various regions. Mine wasn't there
unfortunately(Cambridge)

Eventually I found and I downloaded the *Oxford* one to study, and created
the following rext file:
--------------
88900000:BBC Radio 2
91100000:BBC Radio 3
93300000:BBC Radio 4
96000000:BBC Radio Cambridge
98500000:BBC Radio 1
101500000:ClassicFM
101900000:Classic FM
102000000:Q103
105600000:VibeFM
107900000:Eagle
...which i put into my new fmpresets folder.

It doesn't work so I guess the file format is wrong...Yes?

> There may be a TXT manual in the .rockbox folder on your iRiver.
> Open the file and search for the word "radio", and you should find your
> answer.

been there, done that. NBG