Subject: Re: Installing Rockbox on 6GB iriver H10

Re: Installing Rockbox on 6GB iriver H10

From: Roger <dodgy-curry_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:57:05 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Hooper
  To: Rockbox ; Roger
  Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:49 PM

  The rockbox manual for this specific device says on the front page "iriver h10 5GB and 6GB". There is only one build, it works on both devices. Maybe we should make the download link more clear, although the manual is pretty clear. The filename of this manual is "rockbox-iriverh10_5gb"

  1. Sorry It didn't occur to me to look there :o)

  2. IYes, it could be clearer and would have saved my (over) caution!

  ...but no big deal :-)

  TYVM

  Rog