Subject: Re: Disable Original firmware

Re: Disable Original firmware

From: Rodrigo Rodriguez <>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:39:20 -0600

I have a Sansa e200 and doesn't give me that problem.

Actually, with the previous version of RockBox, when I uses to plug in to
usb, the Sansa charged and get connected to the PC with the original
firmware, but with this last version (3.8.1) it works fine.

This way, you won't even remember the original firmware.

Did you try to update?