Subject: Apple ipod 6 gen or ipod classic

Apple ipod 6 gen or ipod classic

From: Terry Klarich <terry_at_klarich.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:43:22 -0500

Hello all:

Last weekend, I finally had time to finish putting rockbox on my iPod classic. All is well. I got it compiled, voice file
generated and .talk files generated for the directories and files I wanted spoken. I'll be happy to show the script I used to
generate these files if anyone is interested. The script uses espeak, rbspeexenc and wavtrim. The script is a unix shell script.

To the developers, my many thanks. I'll be happy to do any specific testing requested. I will be updating rockbox on my pllayer
on a regular basis. So far, so good.

Terry