Subject: Re: Best rockbox build

Re: Best rockbox build

From: Roger <>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 08:10:48 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francesco Danieli
  To: Rockbox
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 9:55 PM

  There ia another way...
  You could always make a USB adaptor with only the + and - connected.
  i.e. with the two data wires cut.

  Actually i just need the player to charge from main via usb cable+usb power adapter. At the moment if i connect the player to main without turning it on, it will boot to OF. I want to avoid this. If i turn it on first and then plug it, it correctly boot into Rb and charge.