Subject: issue with voiced menus on fuse.

issue with voiced menus on fuse.

From: Mat Mirabella <mat_mirabella_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:47:27 +1100

Hi all.

I have identified something that i think might be an issue. Can someone
confirm this or let me know if there is something i am doing wrong?

I am trying the latest version of rockbox daily build with the voice file
that is provided on the site. i have talk clips for files and folders on
the player. It is a sansa fuse v2 i think.

All seems to work, menus are voiced etc. but as soon as I navigate to a
file or folder so that the talk clip is played, from then on the menus are
silant - i.e. not voiced. I can still navigate around the files/dfolders
and hear the talk clips... but i have to reboot the player in order to hear
any menus. It does seem that the menus voice nicely in the usual way just
not after i hit a file. I suspect that there is something going on where
when a talk clip or audio is played, somehow the device is locking out the
voice.

Does anyone know of this problem?

Thanks.

Mat.