Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: Derek Dittmar <derekjdittmar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:44:45 -0500

My talking ipod nano is about to breath its last breath, and I've got
my eyes set on a replacement classic, which I would rely on rockbox's
speech function to use. The sixty gig 5th gen (stable port) runs for
$273 on amazon, while the 6th gen 160 gig runs for $229. Obviously my
best bet would be to wait for the rockbox update for the 6th gen ipod
classic, which brings me to my question.
Any idea when rockbox will be stable on the classic? I am heading off
to college in June and, as Christmas and my birthday approach, I'm
trying to decide on whether it would be worth shelling out the money
for the 6th gen.
Thanks:
Derek