Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: DD petterson <danielbr_at_live.no>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:19:07 +0100

Well, i seems to me that The only reason why it is "unusable" is just that. The fact that a third party bootloader needs to be applied and no rbutil support. It could be moved up a tier.

Have you used The new firmware? Mine is sitting at The 11.11.11 daily build right now.

Daniel.

Sendt fra min iPhone