Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:22:46 -0500

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Derek Dittmar <derekjdittmar_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Robert. I'm aware it's still unusable, but I was asking what a
> general timeline looks like for making new ports usable. I recently
> discovered Rockbox and am still learning about it.

There's no real timeline involved. Rockbox is a volunteer-based project,
and anyone who wants to work on anything can do so at their own
leisure. That said, while there was a furious amount of activity on the port
in the earlier part of the year, the devs who were really throwing their weight
behind it appear to be taking a little break.

--Robert

--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.