Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: Hayden Pearce <saint.lascivious_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 04:57:23 +1300

You could just replace your Nano...

Apparently the batteries in the Nano1g explode, nice huh?
Anyway...Apple wants to give you a shiny new one! I've started the recall
process on my lot (six of the buggers I found all up), all one needs is a
Nano1g, and an AppleID.

Apply, they'll send over a courier or a postal box, and in a few weeks
you'll get a BRAND NEW (not a refurbished model, but, new) Nano1g.

I *love* the Nano1g, advice don't see any need to carry several thousand
tracks with me on a DAP, I have my phone and Google Music for that...

And, as you may well be aware...the sound quality of the Nano1g kicks some
serious ass under Rockbox.

Anyway, Google "Apple+Nano1g+recall", even if you get a new player, is a
free Nano1g better than a kick in the teeth?
I think so ;)

[Saint]