Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: Derek Dittmar <derekjdittmar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:08:59 -0500

I ended up getting screwed over by the best buy square trade in deal
-- a long and detailed story that would take too long to write out.
The ipod itself is no longer under the warranty, so I'm in a situation
where I'll have to get a new ipod/mp3 player either way.
I've done some research and I see that CoWon has their x7 160 gb
player for $273. It's touch screen, but it also seems to be cheaper by
loads than the ITouch with less memory. I'm not familiar with CoWon,
so does rockbox run on the X7? I can't tell whichit does from the
site.