Subject: Re: [SOLVED] ipod photo stalls at apple logo

Re: [SOLVED] ipod photo stalls at apple logo

From: greg matthews <gregwaldo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:07:16 +0000

Just thought I'd update this thread for anyone who experiences the same problem.

I eventually got Rockbox running on the ipod photo by manually
installing an older version of the bootloader. This leads me to
believe my initial guess that this is a bootloader problem rather than
a problem with rockbox itself.

GREG

--
Greg Matthews