Subject: 3.10 release candidate builds available

3.10 release candidate builds available

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 23:56:38 +0100

Hello,

I've uploaded some release candidate builds for the 3.10 release to
http://rockbox.hostname.be/3.10RC/ . Please test them and report back,
even if just to say there were no problems (we like those reports!),
either here or on the forums in the 3.10RC thread. The forum thread
about these builds is http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,29415.0.html

Don't forget to mention which exact player you're testing on.

If you encounter bugs, please file bug reports (unless the problem is
already reported), or at least report the bug here or on the forums in
the 3.10RC thread. We'd like 3.10 to be as good as possible.

Note that Rockbox Utility doesn't know about these release candidate
builds, so you'll have to install them manually. The final release will
of course be supported by Rockbox Utility.