Subject: Re: Rockbox 3.10 released!

Re: Rockbox 3.10 released!

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 16:06:17 -0500

I have an Iriver H120. When I connect it to my computer and use the
installer for the new version, of Rockbox it states that it cannot
locate the bootloader. I assume this refers to the hex file, which is
clearly in the root directory of the Iriver. Should I be installing a
new hex file? If not, what is wrong here. Perhaps I should manually
install the files.

Rich De Steno