Subject: Bumping a bug report

Bumping a bug report

From: Neil Sharrow <lastsafari_at_fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:20:23 -0500

Hi,
I posted a bug on the tracker about 3 months ago, but I'm not sure
anyone has noticed it so I'm going to post a link to it here. I hope
that doesn't violate list protocol, this is my first post.

Here's the bug report:
I have an iRiver H10 20GB running Rockbox 3.9. I use the ipodVOL
skin - I like it because it's uncluttered and easy to read. I tried
to use the Upside Down display setting. It works fine while connected
to power, but if I run it on battery and let the display turn itself
off, then wait a minute or so and turn the display back on, the
readout becomes upside down AND backwards, with pixels smearing along
the right side. Sometimes this doesn't happen until the next song starts.

http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/12243?string=upside+down&project=1&type[0]=2&sev[0]=&pri[0]=&due[0]=&reported[0]=&cat[0]=&status[0]=open&percent[0]=&opened=&dev=&closed=&duedatefrom=&duedateto=&changedfrom=&changedto=&openedfrom=&openedto=&closedfrom=&closedto=

Thanks,
        Neil