Subject: manual installation rockbox 3.10 on Sandisk Clip+

manual installation rockbox 3.10 on Sandisk Clip+

From: David Mehler <dave.mehler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:03:47 -0500

Hello,

I'm atempting to install rockbox on to my new clip plus. I am trying
to run the mkams manual command for making the boot loader. My problem
is it's complaining about the firmware version I have .16 saying it's
unrecognized, that the latest number it recognizes is .15. I'm using
the latest version of the program version 1.4 of 26 july 2010 24k in
size.If there's a newer version or the .15 firmware version or another
way of doing it I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks.
Dave.