Subject: Re: manual installation rockbox 3.10 on Sandisk Clip+

Re: manual installation rockbox 3.10 on Sandisk Clip+

From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:59:15 -0600

Hey Dave,

What version of the software on the Clip Plus are you using? This is
what it is complaining about.

You probably either need to upgrade or downgrade the firmware version on
the Clip Plus. On the rockbox page I am thinking under downloads there
should be a link for a version of the firmware that the boot loader
will support.

Scott