Subject: Réf.: Can not play files mp3 with my Sansa Clip Plus.

Réf.: Can not play files mp3 with my Sansa Clip Plus.

From: Steph MM _at_ yahoo <_at_>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:18:48 +0000 (GMT)

Le dim. 22 janv. 2012 23:11 GMT, Rémy Ruiz a écrit :

>Hi list,
>I can't listen to MP3s with my Sansa Clip Plus because when I listen to the mp3 file, the system falls! I don't know what to do? Note: without the Rockbox firmware its works well... I have uninstall rockbox and reinstallit.
>the problem remains the same!
>where to place the folder containing files MP3?
>Thousand thanks for a posible help!
>Rémy since france.

1- mp3 files & folders can be just anywhere, just avoid ./rockbox/ (& sub)

2- ./rockbox/ (& sub) must be on clip+ internal memory, not on external sd (as with some players). That is all you need. If you are still stuck, some files may have been corrupted in ./rockbox/ & sub. I suggest you to :
- backup your .cfg, .wps,.. files if you have any
- delete the whole ./rockbox/ & sub
- download the latest release and re-copy/paste ./rockbox/ (& sub)
This works for me, can't see why it wouldn't for you