Subject: Re: Clip Zip question

Re: Clip Zip question

From: Ross Doerr <rumpole_at_roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:39:49 -0500

Hi Matze:
The Clip Zip works great. The RockBox firmware doesn't work at all on it.
 I'm really stumped.
I can't see where I went wrong in installing the RockBox, I use the RB
utility to do the install, so I'm guessing that I am probably doing
something incorrectly, but can't figure out what.
I considered doing a manual installation, but in reading through the manual
I can't say I understood everything I was reading.
Do I understand you correctly that you just installed the RockBox firmware
and it "talks" as advertised? If so, I'm really embarrassed. I didn't think
I was that incompetent.
My last attempt to do this was 3 weeks ago, have they done an updated, new
and improved release maybe?
Ross