Subject: Re: Clip Zip question

Re: Clip Zip question

From: Ross Doerr <rumpole_at_roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:28:40 -0500

Hi David -
Sorry to upset you - I'm trying to clarify that the clip zip works just fine, but nothing qbout RockBox seems to work.
The screen lights up, I can play music, audio books etc using the clip zip menues, but nothing involving RockBox seems to work at all.
If that is vague, I apologize to the list, I'm not a software type of person, I do the best I can with what little I know of such things.
On the other hand, if you need to know anything about medicaid durable medical equipment benefits regulations for state and federal programs or social security disability eligibility regulations, I'm your man.