Subject: Re: Clip Zip question

Re: Clip Zip question

From: <ebbegebbe_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 05:23:29 -0500 (EST)

>if I do this download, will it over write
what is there, or will I just be messing things up by doing it again?

that is no problem. it will overwrite the installed (bootloader will
use the .rockbox dir)...
just go on with the bootloader installation...

>I have downloaded the Bootloader and
 and mkamsboot and both are now on the clip zip.

no, just dowload this to your computer and create the patched.bin and
rename it to "clpza.bin" and copy this file to your player root dir...

2.2.3 Bootloader installation from Windows
 mkamsboot.exe clpza.bin bootloader-clipzip.sansa patched.bin
2.2.4 Bootloader installation from Mac OS X and Linux
  ./mkamsboot clpza.bin bootloader-clipzip.sansa patched.bin

just do it ;)