OT: No messages from rockbox-cvs mailing list

From: Petr ehk <peer.gustavsson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:42:31 +0100

Hello,

Could anyone tell me why I am no longer receiving any messages from then
rockbox-cvs mailing list? I thought it could be an issue related to recent
switch to GID, the mailing list description already states GID as the
information source, though. I even tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe but
with no result. I am very curious about any build released and its changes
it brings and would like to receive this information further. Thank you for
any ideas or solution, and sorry for a message being off-topic.

Petr ehk