Subject: Re: ipod classic

Re: ipod classic

From: Joe Bianco <>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:37:16 -0500

I've been playing around with it for a bit. It isn't too bad. As
others have said, battery life isn't too great, but everything seems
to functional. Only complaint I have when comparing it to RB on, say,
a Clip+ is boot time. Clip+ is a couple of seconds and the iPod is
about 10-20 seconds (even with fastboot). Other than that, it's
actually pretty nice.