Subject: Re: ipod classic

Re: ipod classic

From: DD petterson <>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:09:03 +0100

With so many different usage patterns, how do you expect us to answer ?

It also depends on how your music is encoded, not including any plugins you might utilise.
To correctly assess all of this, it is required that you put some effort in to learning how this setup fits your needs.
Now, backing up a iPod Classic is fully possible, even with today's inflated hard drive-prices.

Hope you will benefit from the Rockbox firmware on your iPod.

Sendt fra min iPhone