Subject: Re: Rockbox utility 1.2.6

Re: Rockbox utility 1.2.6

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:52:08 +0100

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:01:00PM +0100, Thorsten Böhm wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm searching for the downloadlinkfor the rockbox utility 1.2.6. It
> is the latest version to make the voice files with. Where can I find
> this version?

You can't get 1.2.6 from the rockbox servers any more.

What *exactly* is the problem you have with 1.2.12 though? Did you try
it, or are you just assuming that the vague claims earlier in this
thread are correct (vague, because they didn't state exactly what the
problem was or which version was affected).

It has been pointed out to me that there *was* a problem in earlier
versions (http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/12106). I didn't find
that one when I looked earlier because (surprise!) it has been fixed
in the latest release and was therefore closed.

Frank