Subject: Re: 3.11 release candidate builds available

Re: 3.11 release candidate builds available

From: David Mehler <dave.mehler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:11:01 -0400

Hello,

I've tested the 3.11RC build on a Sansa Clip v1 and two Sansa Clip+
players, just basic playback of files, not used demos, themes,
additional fonts, extras, or anything, and thus far it's working
great! It also seems more stable via USB, sometimes previously with a
build I would get device can perform faster errors and once while
copying via usb from a clip to a clip+ the usb on the clip+ crashed,
only happened once and couldn't get it to duplicate. I haven't seen
any of these issues with the new 3.11rc.

Thanks.
Dave.