Subject: My first MSG and some ideas

My first MSG and some ideas

From: Lic. Oleymis Yosvel Valdés Franco <>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:20:15 -0500 (COT)

Hello, I want to thank to all the RockBox team to prove how functional and
useful can be the Software Libre, and also for making of my Sansa Fuzev2
my "lite laptop":D

I'm using RockBox since the version 3.10 and I upgraded 3.11 great.

Well, I would like to share some good ideas for future releases.

1. The possibility to change the view of the elements. RockBox by default
displays the items vertically, in list view, it will be interesting to
sort the items horizontally, such as the icons view of some OS.

2. The possibility to enable/disable thumbnail of the pictures.

3. I'm from the old Super Nintendo players and I've several songs (SPC
files) but they listen very low even at full volume, I would like that the
team recompiles again the module to gain some volume.

Well, thanks again to the project and keep working rockboxing us ;)