Subject: RE: updating firmware

RE: updating firmware

From: Sati Wullabbs <>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:42:01 -0700

Hi William,

Thank you so much for taking your time to respond to my message.

I apologize for not responding to this message on time. I was gone to the
State of Ohio and just returned early this morning.

I would truly prefer a desktop remote assistance and have you help this
thing work. Let me know if you would want me to call you or you would rather
get connected with me via skype or something of the sort. Please, let me
know and will go from there.

Thank you again.

Sati Wullabbs

"We live by faith, not by sight." 2nd Cor. 5-7