Subject: I need some help with Sansa Clip+

I need some help with Sansa Clip+

From: Sati Wullabbs <villagers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:36:58 -0700

Hi friends,

A little over a week ago, I posted a message about my inability of
installing RockBox on the Sansa Clip+ I have gotten to donate to a student.

I am pleased to announce that I have it going and even installed the high
quality voice from my computer as the preferred voice.

I have, however, one problem that I haven't quite figured how to solve.

I want Rockbox to say the name of the songs and albums as I navigate rather
than spelling them out. I noticed that in the options for the voice
directory, there is just "spell," "number" or off." What do I need to make
it work the way it ought to?

Thank you so much for helping out.

Sati Wullabbs

"We live by faith, not by sight." 2nd Cor. 5-7