Subject: Re: I need some help with Sansa Clip+

Re: I need some help with Sansa Clip+

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:05:29 +0200

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Ross Doerr <rumpole_at_roadrunner.com> wrote:
> The Clip Zip is still listed as being "unstable" with RB, so I was wondering
> if any one else has used the RB utility to try and get the .talk files
> and  file.talk clips downloaded and running on a clip zip.

Rockbox Utility support level is not related to the status of a port
-- if a player is classified as "unstable" but has support in Rockbox
Utility there's nothing different to a player that is classified as
"stable" (despite potentially existing bugs in Rockbox Utility of
course).

As for talk clips this works the same way for all players (except the
Archos players which need a different encoder).

And please don't top-post to this list.

 - Dominik