Subject: Re: Getting started.

Re: Getting started.

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:06:23 +0200

Our supported hardware list is right on the front page of www.rockbox.org. Every player uses the same code base, so every code change affects all players (subject to applicability regarding player hardware capabilities etc).

> Is there a recommended 32/64g player? I'm dying to noodle around with
> this and hopefully some day contribute.

We generally don't like to recommend players because everyone has different requirements and expectations for their equipment. But there is a buyers guide in the wiki that might help a little:
  http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/BuyersGuide

--
Björn