Subject: Fuze+: new user

Fuze+: new user

From: Tom Yates <madhatter_at_teaparty.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:20:24 +0100 (BST)

after several years of running rockbox happily on my H320 (and before
that, my H120), i decided to get a bit more up-to-date, and got a Fuze+
(knowing full well it was on the unstable list).

so far, it's working nicely for me; there are occasional crashes and some
of the controls don't work properly, but it's better than i expected, and
nearly as good as i'd hoped. thanks to the Fuze+ porters!

but my question is whether i can be of use as a tester to the people
working on the Fuze+ port. do you need people to log reports of stuff
that's currently not working, or at the moment do you have more of those
than you can fix? what's most helpful here (given that i'm no coder, so
can't actually help make it work)?

--
       Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net