Subject: New User, General Help

New User, General Help

From: Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <"Hicks>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 08:47:34 +0100

Dear friends,

I am a new user of Rockbox, I have just acquired a Sansa Clip Plus.
Would someone be prepared to help me get up and running please?
Rockbox has been put on to the device for me and when I switch on, I get a talking menu where the first item is files etc. I can scroll up and down and read the items, go to the radio etc and work that.
The problem is that if I go in to the files option, Rockbox seems to stop talking the menu names when I navigate around.
I have placed one .MP3 album in the route of the device in the music folder by connecting it to my PC with the usb cable, am I missing something here?
Am I able to configure Rockbox so that it will speak me the album names and the artest etc?

Many thanks in anticipation for any help that anyone can give.

Thank you for your co-operation.