Subject: New theme for Toshiba Gigabeat F/X [OptimalInfo]

New theme for Toshiba Gigabeat F/X [OptimalInfo]

From: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:07:39 +0100

Hello again Rockbox'ers!

(this is a follow-up from the Sansa Fuze theme)

I tried several themes from the gallery, but I could not find one that I enjoyed using on a daily basis. So I created my own, and I have now released it in the Rockbox gallery. The "source" is actually on Google Code as well, where it will be kept up to date.

OptimalInfo is a high-contrast coloured theme with minimalist graphics, which displays an optimal amount of information using an easy-to-read 9-line layout based on a legible font. Layout tricks such as alternating line text, as well as separate screens for volume and seek controls, are used to maximise usability whilst reserving screen real estate for high-priority information.

Forum discussion (includes screenshots, photos, and relevant links):

http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,34473.0.html

I hope you enjoy it!
Cheers, Daniel