Subject: Re: how do I help?

Re: how do I help?

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:10:58 +0200

Jacob Smith wrote:
> I was wondering how I could help develop the website.

That's a very broad question, which can only get a similarly broad answer and a bunch of questions:

I assume something about the web site has piqued your interest in helping with it. What was that? Is there something you have a suggestion for improving? What is your area of expertise? etc.

Like the rest of Rockbox, the web site is built by the people who want to build it (with a few restrictions due to server access). Since most Rockbox devs prefer tinkering with the Rockbox code, the web site doesn't get terribly much developer attention. You are more than welcome to help improve this balance.

--
Björn