Subject: Re: Themes

Re: Themes

From: Larissa Eason <>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

True :) I'm liking the zany alternative ... thanks!   Larissa Eason E:   -The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. ________________________________ From: David Hooper <> To: Larissa Eason <> Cc: Rockbox <> Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:19 PM Subject: Re: Themes On Sep 12, 2012 7:27 PM, "Larissa Eason" <> wrote: > > May sound silly, but I use it during my workouts and I've lost a couple, so was wondering if adding a name and contact number would be helpful. Fair enough (or you could use an adhesive label :-) ) > Can I include text on the same screen as the main menu? You can certainly use a backdrop image that has your contact details in the image I.e. put the text in the bitmap.. I'm not sure if you can theme it to include arbitrary text alongside menu items. Here's a zany alternative: Set your Start Screen in rockbox to be the file browser instead of the main menu, and create a file whose name is your contact details...