Subject: Greetings and unclear on bootloader

Greetings and unclear on bootloader

From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:43:53 -0500

  HI listers: first of all greetings from Mexico! I'm looking forward to
soon doing my first Rockbox installation helping a friend with his Sansa
Zip. I'm able to understand OK the instructions but have the question of
what's the deal with the boot loader?
IN the manual it says Create a folder called “rbinstall” on your
desktop, and then extract the OF, the bootloader and mkamsboot into it.
my question where to find the files mentioned?
Thanks for the clarification; the rest I think I understand OK.
Gerardo