Subject: Re: Greetings and unclear on bootloader

Re: Greetings and unclear on bootloader

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:07:39 -0400

 From waht I read on the Rockbox web site, the automatic Rockbox install
utility should make this unnecessary, although I have not tried it
myself. You can download the Sansa Zip Rockbox manual from the Rockbox
web site and read exactly what to do. The bootloader must be installed
before the Rockbox firmware will work. Otherwise, the unit will simply
continue to use the Sandisk factory firmware.

Rich De Steno