Subject: RE: Iriver H10 20GB - free if anyone wants it

RE: Iriver H10 20GB - free if anyone wants it

From: Jose Abreu <>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 07:56:06 -0500

O, I’m interested too, but maybe second in line? I have 2 non-functioning 20-GB ones, and a non-functioning 6/gb, but I like these players, and keep buying them everytime one breaks on me. I do have a functioning 6GB which is the one I am currently using with Rockbox. So, if, for whatever reason, Robert passes on the opportunity, contact me off list for my address.