Subject: Re: Iriver H10 20GB - free if anyone wants it

Re: Iriver H10 20GB - free if anyone wants it

From: Michael Carr <>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:52:33 -0500

On 11/14/2012 12:48 AM, John Morris wrote:
> I'm decluttering, and the rule is if I haven't used something for a
> couple of years it either gets thrown away or given away.
> So my old Iriver H10 20 GB needs to go. It's running a slightly old
> Rockbox, and after a quick trial appears to be still working well.
> Does anyone want it? (US only please - international parcel post gets
> a bit pricey)
> John.
> FAQ:
> Etiquette:

I know there have already been several replies, but I've always wanted
an Iriver, and I've been after an HDD-based DAP anyway. If, for some
reason, none of the other takers work out, I'd like to be placed in line.

I live in Georgia in the USA. Please contact off-list if my address is

-- Michael

"Do not throw in the towel; use it to wipe the
sweat off your face."