Subject: Re: Continuing resume playing problems with Clipzip

Re: Continuing resume playing problems with Clipzip

From: Steph.MMyahoo <>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 14:17:19 +0200

I have a ClipZip upgraded to latest build (3.13) but no such problem.

Did you check your bookmark settings ? If they are correct, when you
click on a playlist you should either start where you stopped or get the
choice between resuming where you stopped OR not (= start from first
track in playlist)

One thing will prevent this : bookmarks are only created upon manual
STOP or TURNING OFF device. If you click on a file in a folder (or click
on a playlist), a new playlist will be opened without creating a
bookmark for the previous playlist.

Tshaw !!

Envoyé de mon aMac