Subject: Clip Zip Inquiry

Clip Zip Inquiry

From: Ross Doerr <>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 16:54:27 -0400

I am seeking advice on an update issue for my clip zip from those on the
list who have done so recently.
I installed RB on my clip zip in early 2012 when it was still listed as
being "unstable". I cannot complain about the access it has provided for
that early build.
Having checked the site, I find no notes regarding an update from something
as old as what I have to the current release for my Clip Zip.
Hence this inquiry:
1. is there a step by step ms word document that can walk someone such as
myself through a update.
I am an attorney, not a user with the degree of computer sophistication that
I regularly see on this list.
2. Is there a real-world based reason for a blind user to use the manual
installation rather than the automatic installation process?

Thank you for your understanding.