Subject: Re: Which Code Page for Spanish?

Re: Which Code Page for Spanish?

From: Dionesque <dionesque_at_interia.pl>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:48:51 +0200

Hi Gerardo!

If you want to have the menus in Spanish, you have to go to Settings,
General Settings and than Language and there you can choose Spanish. It
would be good if you already have created a spanish.voice file and inserted
it into the Langs foder on your player, in the .rockbox folder. Otherwise
you will have the menus in Spanish but the Rockbox won't speak.
Best greetings,

Barbara