Subject: Re: NO speech when browsing files

Re: NO speech when browsing files

From: Dionesque <dionesque_at_interia.pl>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:22:28 +0200

Hello Gerardo!

Have you checked whether the voiced menus, voiced file names and use of
.talk files are activated? Go to Settings, General Setting and than to Voice
and check the settings there. Someone else in an another mailing list asked
about the same problem the other day and after a few suggestions of mine,
this was the solution so good luck!
Hope this helps!

Best greetings!