Subject: iPod video effecting my computer audio

iPod video effecting my computer audio

From: Glenn <glennervin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 17:29:55 -0500

This is strange,
I have had to reboot my computer a number of times today and yesterday,
because I would lose audio.
Today I noticed that rather than losing all the audio, it was just low.
I realized that the doughnut-touch pad on my iPod video was also controlling
the volume on my laptop.
Would this have something to do with why I cannot seem to create a working
English.voice file?
Note, I switched engines in control panel, and it now makes a file, but it
is silent on boot-up of the iPod.
Could the problem be because I only have 22KHZ voices in my computer?
Glenn