Subject: Re: Problem with volume down button, Fuze+

Re: Problem with volume down button, Fuze+

From: Jean-Louis Biasini <jlbiasini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:03:47 +0200

hello,

I can't see no reason why this button would'nt work because of rockbox.
To test the hardware, you can go to the debug screen:
main menu > system > debug > target
then press the touchpad once.
You should end up on the touchpad debug screen. The first line is
"button_bitmap" it show the code number or the button actually pressed.
vol_up is 2, vol_down is 4. So if the value doesn't change to 4 while
pressing vol_down you probably have a hardware problem...
you can go to