Subject: bootloader in sansaclipzip

bootloader in sansaclipzip

From: Katia <>
Date: 1 Dec 2013 22:11:58 -0300

I have a Sansaclipzip, and i am trying to install bootloader and rockbox
and work with portuguese voices for blind.

the firmwere in my sansa is the one that is recomended to install, 1.20.
the rockbox i am trying to instal is 3.13

I think i did it but the voice doesn't work.

How can i know that bootloader is installed and working?

if it is ok, inluding personalised configurations in Sansa, why i don't
hear the voice?

What is rong?

I tryed hardly to install, and i beleave i did it but i need to be shore
that bootloader is ok,
I finally installed after many times make the bootloader works.
the message that appeared was
something like find the firmwere 1.12 untill 1.20 to install.
I tryed to instal 1.18 but my sansa didn't accept the downgrade.
E was care about the procedure with usb ports and i did my best.

Please, help me.

how i can know that my bootloader is working cause finaly i did the
instalation but i don't know if the boot is with sansa or rockbox.

Best regards