Subject: Re: Sansa Clip Zip and DRM

Re: Sansa Clip Zip and DRM

From: Dionesque <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:47:37 +0100

Does it mean than that I may be able to copy the DRM audio file into my Sansa Clip Zip while booting it with the original firmware? I tried this, using the power on/off button and the "left" button, this works, the player boots with the original firmware. Still, I didn't manage to get the audio file onto the player...
Kind regards,